Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This is an original paper and was not published or is under consideration by other journal.
- The file I will submit in the next step adopts Microsoft Word format, preferably .docx format.
- This paper followed formal requirements specified at the template.
- Charts and tables, if used, were generated in the Microsoft Word software, or inserted in the document leaving their data embedded in it. (If you click on the chart with the mouse right button, you should be able to edit its data. If not, the corresponding data are not appropriately embedded in your document.)
- Authors’ names were erased from the paper submitted for review. Their names, affiliation, short bio, email and address though will be filled in the “Metadata” field of this form, after the step of uploading the paper.
From October 2018 (Vol. 4, Issue 2) on, the Journal of Law and Regulation has been published at a new website: University of Brasilia Journals (http://periodicos.unb.br/index.php/RDSR)
This journal adopts the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license, which lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you and the journal for the original creation. Others must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. Others may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses them or their use.